OUR COMPANY PROFILE
President – Clarence R. McGill
In operation for ten years, ISS is a leading provider of administrative support services, facilities management and records management services to government agencies and public school systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Dayton, Ohio with an office in Cincinnati, Ohio, and field offices in Raleigh, NC, Ann Arbor MI, and Oakland, CA.
We propose to our customers a single, flat line organization that is unencumbered by layers of management. In addition to Administrative Support Services, we provide our customers with Database Management, Software Development and Maintenance, Facilities Management, Document Imaging and Records Management.
Facility Support Services
ISS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Company, and is Certified by the SBA as a Hub-Zone Company and a Certified SBA 8(a) Company.
ISS was recently nominated by the Director of OARM-Cincinnati for the EPA Administrators Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by an 8(a) or Small Disadvantaged Business.
Authorized federal supply schedule price list office, imaging and document solutions price list
GSA Schedule 36 – List of awarded Special Items Number (SINs)
- SIN 51 504 Records Management Services
- SIN 51 505 Document Production On-Site and Off-Site Services
- SIN 51 506 Document Conversion
- SIN 51 409 Network, Optical Imaging Systems and Solutions
- SIN 733 1 Mail Room Administrative Support Services
- SIN 733 3 Miscellaneous Mail Services
- SIN 733 4 List Management Services
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules access the Federal Acquisition Service’s Home Page via the Internet at fss.gsa.gov.
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, pricing are also available through GSA Advantage! Agencies can browse the site by clicking here
- Federal Supply Service
- Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
- Office, Imaging and Document Solutions
- FSC Group 36
- SC Class 3610